– Used for rapid pH testing directly at the point of interest, strips are always ready for immediate use.
– Designed for safe testing of dangerous, poisonous, or aggressive liquids.
– The long handle protects the user from contact with the sample.
– The fixed dye cannot bleed into the sample, protecting it against contamination. and enabling measurements even in weakly buffered or strongly alkaline solutions.
1. Dip the pH test strip for two seconds in the fluid which you want to control, then wait for ten seconds.
2. Using the indicator scale with the different colours on the box, you can determine how acidic or alkaline the liquid you measured is.