OXYFRESH SANITIZER is an activated oxygen bleach sanitizer commonly used for no-rinse sanitation of non-porous surfaces and equipment.
– Concentrated formula available in pails, 55L drums and 205L drums
– Less corrosive than chlorine bleach
– Decomposes to water, oxygen and acetic acid (vinegar)
– A water rinse is not necessary
1. OXYFRESH SANITIZER is formulated to be used after recommended DIMACHEM detergent and acid flush.
2. Sanitize CIP or COP equipment by immersion, circulation or coarse spray sanitizing techniques, as appropriate.
3. Dilute 1.0 fl. oz. of Oxyfresh Sanitizer in 4 gallons of water. Do not exceed 140 degrees Fahrenheit of sanitizing solution.
4. Expose equipment to the sanitizing solution for a minimum of 1 minute. increased circulation times will improve microbiological and or mineral removal results.
5. Adequately drain solution from equipment before resuming operations. The sanitizing solution should have a pH value of 2.5
6. A water rinse is not necessary.