MACHINE & SUMP CLEANER is a non caustic organic cleaner designed to clean metal chips and oily contaminates from machine tools, cleaner/rinse tanks, sumps and transfer equipment.
- Compatible with synthetic, semi-synthetic and soluble oil metalworking fluids
- Loosens and disinfects bio-slime
- Can be applied by spray, steam or circulated through the tanks
- Less irritating to skin than conventional alkaline cleaners
- Easier rinsing than caustic solutions
- Low foam at high pressure & low temperatures
Precautions: To avoid the formation of nitrosamines, ensure sodium nitrite is never mixed with MACHINE & SUMP CLEANER.
Operating Properties (Typical)
Application: Immersion or Spray
Operating Concentration: 1-6% by volume
Operating temperature: Ambient-110F
Operating time: As needed
**Approved by Ford, TOX #192874
Specific process conditions may warrant operating the above parameters outside of the typical ranges. Please consult with your Dimachem Technical Service Representative.
- Fill the drained sump to approximately ¾ full with fresh water.
- Slowly add the recommended amount of MACHINE & SUMP CLEANER.
- Circulate for 30 min to 3 hrs, then rinse and repeat if required.