Mild skin cleaner
• Pleasant fragrance
• For Industrial, Institutional and Food Plant Use only
Poor hand hygiene is the single biggest contributing factor to healthcare-acquired infections and to food- borne illnesses.
Proper hand wash technique is vital.
• Wet hands under running water.
• Take a measure of Floral.
• Work into hands, palm to palm.
• Right hand over left and vice versa.
• Rub palm to palm, fingers interlaced.
• Back of left fingers to right palm, fingers interlocked and vice versa.
• Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left hand and vice versa.
• Rub left palm with clasped fingers of right hand and vice versa.
• Left wrist with right hand and vice versa.
• Rinse with clean water and dry hands thoroughly.