Mild skin cleaner
– Pleasant fragrance
– For Industrial, Institutional and Food Plant Use only
Poor hand hygiene is the single biggest contributing factor to healthcare-acquired infections and to foodborne illnesses.
Proper hand wash technique is vital.
1. Wet hands under running water.
2. Take a measure of Floral.
3. Work into hands, palm to palm. Right hand over the left and vice versa.
4. Rub palm to palm, fingers interlaced. Back of left fingers to right palm, fingers interlocked and vice versa.
5. Rotational rubbing of right thumb clasped in left hand and vice versa.
6. Rub left palm with clasped fingers of the right hand and vice versa. Left wrist with right hand and vice versa.
7. Rinse with clean water and dry hands thoroughly.