Our EZ TREAT OXYBREAK 25 is designed to be the final step for treating chelated solutions in wastewater processes. When partnered with EZ TREAT METAL CATALYST 50 (step one) these products rapidly break apart the chelation and allow the waste to be treated with traditional wastewater treatment practices using standard coagulants and polymers.
– Treats HEDP, EDTA, NTA, and other chelated solutions
– Two-component system allows the process to be set up for the most efficient cost based on the specific requirements
– Proven and employed in large industrial wastewater processes
– Can be easily implemented in line with the overflowing chelated solution upstream from the traditional wastewater treatment process
– Simple to measure and manage
– EZ TREAT OXYBREAK 25 should be fed separately and preferably downstream from the EZ TREAT METAL CATALYST 50 feed
As each system requires a different method and feed rate it is best to consult with a Dimachem Technical Representative to best set up the system.