$52.34 – $1,814.78
– Treats HEDP, EDTA, NTA, and other chelated solutions
– Two-component system allows the process to be set up for the most efficient cost based on the specific requirements
– Proven and employed in large industrial wastewater processes
– Can be easily implemented in line with the overflowing chelated solution upstream from the traditional wastewater treatment process
– Simple to measure and manage
– EZ TREAT OXYBREAK 25 should be fed separately and preferably downstream from the EZ TREAT METAL CATALYST 50 feed
As each system requires a different method and feed rate it is best to consult with a Dimachem Technical Representative to best set up the system.