$150.01 – $4,141.08
– Rapid coagulation and floc formation
– Highly concentrated, only very low dose rates required
– Can significantly reduce dosage rates of primary coagulants
– Effective at low temperatures
– Wide range of pH effectiveness at low use dosages
– Produces fast settling and easily filterable sludge
When used as a secondary coagulant to our EZ TREAT CALCIUM CHLORIDE, treating primarily for phosphate, EZ TREAT COAGULANT 02 has demonstrated effective treatment at a ratio of 30 parts EZ TREAT CALCIUM CHLORIDE to 1 part EZ TREAT COAGULANT 02. The ratio should be determined and confirmed with a Dimachem Technical Representative to ensure the best results.