1. Low-VOC with biodegradable surfactants and alcohols.
2. Operating temperature is ambient to 160F.
3. Single package charge up.
4. Highly effective Aluminum paint stripper, but also effective on CRS/HRS, Brass and Copper substrates.
Please note separate tanks are required.
1. Used in immersion baths only.
2. EZ STRIP™ ALUMINUM RTU is shipped as a dual phase MIX BEFORE USE!
3. Baths are typically made up at 100% (v/v) EZ STRIP™ ALUMINUM RTU.
4. Fresh baths may be charged using separate make-up products.
5. Agitation is highly recommended.
6. Maintain a 3 – 6” oil blanket using EZ STRIP™ OIL BLANKET.
7. Bath level is replenished with EZ STRIP™ ALUMINUM RTU.
8. Conductivity can be measured to track buildup of dissolved metals, paint etc. Note: A fresh bath typically has a conductivity of ~16mS/cm.
9. Full operating temperature range is Ambient – 160°F.
10. Use in an insulated, ventilated stainless steel tank.
11. Avoid any introduction of any free metals (iron, zinc etc) into the bath by means of racking or processing non-aluminum parts.