EZ FORM VO PLUS is a mineral spirit-based product, evaporating lubricant/coolant ideal for glass cutting and light to medium duty, painted and non painted, multi metal forming operations.
– Light medium duty glass cutting / multi‐metal forming and metal spinning
– Colourless, Odourless
– Contains Extreme Pressure / Anti‐Spalling additives for added tool and work protection
– 90% Evaporation within 1 hour in the open air
– Water-soluble / rust-inhibiting residue
– Approved by Formtek Group for use with WinPro, B&K, Yoder, Dahlstrom, FMI
Dahlstrom, Engel Industries, Hill Engineering, Iowa Precision, Iowa Rebuilders,
Lockformer, Elgin, Rowe, Lion Machinery, and Tishken equipment
– Especially effective as a lubricant for roll forming pre‐painted metals into window / door stiffeners and screen frames
– Does not affect most fully cured paints or plastic surfaces (spot testing is
EZ FORM VO PLUS is designed to be used as received. The application can be via spray, brush, dip, wipe, or roller. All surfaces coming into contact with EZ FORM VO PLUS should be cleaned of previously used lubricants in order to avoid cross-contamination. Always start with thoroughly clean equipment, dies, and applicators.