EZ Cool Sol coolant is a blend of quality oils emulsifiers and inhibitors. It is used in machining grinding roll forming and of most metals. It contains no chlorine.
– Excellent corrosion protection for parts and machine
– Allows metal fines to fall out quickly and splits out tramp oils with ease
– Good detergency to keep wheels open in grinding for less dressing
– Safe on steel aluminium brass and copper
– Excellent bio resistance
– Contains no phenols
Always blend EZ Cool Sol by adding the EZ Cool Sol to water with agitation.
EZ Cool Synthetic should be used at a concentration range of 3% to 6% by volume.
EZ Cool Synthetic should be used at a concentration range of 5% to 7% by volume.
– EZ Cool Sol is NOT recommended for use on magnesium.