CFIA approved extremely effective and economical concentrated nitric/phosphoric acid formulated designed for the toughest conditions. DESCALE IT not only cleans also protects your stainless steel CIP systems ensuring the longest equipment life possible.
– Blend of phosphoric acid and nitric acid adds cleaning strength through acidification and oxidation.
– Acidification dissolves the mineral deposits while oxidation breaks the solids apart into smaller, more soluble sizes.
– Helps to protect your stainless steel equipment, with a formula that removes mineral contaminants bonded to the surfaces of the stainless steel, thus stopping the corrosion before it becomes visable/a problem.
– Extremely effective in both low and high water hardness conditions.
– Designed for effective removal and control of deposits in C.I.P. or manual washing (or rinsing) of dairy farm milking systems.
– Low-foam formula rinses quickly and leaves stainless steel bright and shiny.
– Safe to use. Non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass, plastic and rubber parts when properly mixed at recommended dilution rate.
MILK LINE CLEAN IN PLACE INSTRUCTIONS
Immediately after milking, prepare for in-place cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water (43-60°C).
Circulate a solution of DIMACHEM recommended detergents as directed on the label.
3. ACID RINSE:
Circulate a solution of DESCALE IT of 30ml per every 35L of water for 5-8 minutes as directed on the label.
Just prior to milking, circulate a solution of OXYFRESH SANITIZER OR EZ GUARD CHLORINE SANI 12 as directed on the label. Food contact surfaces are to be rinsed thoroughly with potable water after treatment. Avoid contamination of food during application and storage.