– Highly concentrated liquid detergent.
– Ideally formulated for automated liquid dispensing CIP systems.
– Effective hypochlorite (chlorine) and chelator package
– Low foam detergent, thus resulting in a more effective cleaning cycle.
– Extremely effective for both low and high water hardness levels (up to 25 grains).
– Phosphate-free detergent
MILK LINE CLEAN IN PLACE INSTRUCTIONS
Immediately after milking, prepare for in-place cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water (43-60°C).
Circulate a 71-76°C solution of 2.5 mL/L for 6-10 minutes
3. ACID RINSE:
Circulate a solution of DESCALE IT as directed on the label.
Just prior to milking, circulate a solution of HYDROGEN PEROXIDE OR EZ GUARD Chlorine Sani 12 as directed on the label. Food contact surfaces are to be rinsed thoroughly with potable water after treatment. Avoid contamination of food during application and storage.