– Highly concentrated liquid detergent.
– Ideally formulated for automated liquid dispensing CIP systems.
– Effective chelator package – Can be used as is and or incorporation with our HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOOD GRADE 35% or with our DIN APPROVED EZ GUARD CHLORINE 12 for heavier cleaning situations.
– Will not degrade rubber components like chlorine-based products.
– Will not corrode stainless steel like chlorine-based products.
–Low foam detergent, thus resulting in a more effective cleaning cycle.
– Extremely effective for both low and high water hardness levels (up to 25 grains).
– Phosphate-free detergent
MILK LINE CLEAN IN PLACE INSTRUCTIONS
1. RINSE: Immediately after milking, prepare for in-place cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean warm water (43-60°C).
2. WASH: Circulate a 71-76°C solution of 2.5 mL/L for 6-10 minutes. For heavier cleaning, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOOD GRADE 35% (400PPM) OR DIN approved EZ GUARD CHLORINE 12% (200PPM) should be used.
3. ACID RINSE: Circulate a solution of Descale NP as directed on the label.
4. SANITIZE: Just prior to milking, circulate a solution of HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOOD GRADE 35% (400PPM) OR DIN approved EZ GUARD CHLORINE 12% (200PPM) as directed on the label. Food contact surfaces are to be rinsed thoroughly with potable water after treatment. Avoid contamination of food during application and storage.