This 50 ml polypropylene graduated cylinder is an economical way to accurately measure liquid volumes. Polypropylene (plastic) graduated cylinders are unbreakable and have excellent chemical resistance, but are opaque and therefore somewhat more difficult to read than glass.
– Spout for easy pouring
– Octagonal base for extra stability
– Easy to use, raised graduations
1. Put the graduated cylinder on a flat, level surface.
2. Look at the meniscus at eye level to avoid parallax.
3. Read the value from the bottom of the meniscus.
4. Pour your desired amount of liquid into the cylinder.
5. Use a dropper or a pipette to add or remove liquid.