– High-temperature resistance. Perfect chemical resistance, good thermal stability.
– With graduation to read the approximate contents and labelling area.
1. Pour liquid into the beaker; pour slowly to avoid splashing the liquid. Use the measuring lines on the beaker to approximate the volume of liquid in the beaker.
2. Stir the liquid inside the beaker with a spoon or stirrer.
3. Center the beaker on a burner or over an open flame to heat the liquid, if necessary; don’t fill the beaker more than 1/3 when heating and always use safety tongs when handling a hot beaker.
4. Pour the liquid out of the beaker by using the spout in the lip around the top of the beaker.