Packaging Line Operator
In this hands-on production position, you will support the packaging process by operating a variety of high-speed packaging equipment. You must be comfortable with working in a fast-paced packaging production environment where you will interact with the equipment safely and efficiently ensuring the highest in product quality.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Loading conveyor with empty bottles to feed the filling machine
• Packing finished bottled product into shipping boxes conveyed into the case sealer
• Lifting and palletizing finished product boxes per stacking pattern. The job requires dexterity, attention to detail and physical activity (moving bottles (empty and filled) and 20-40lb cases). Moving pallets with pallet trucks etc.
• Keeping assigned work areas clean and organized
• Following SOP’s and adhering to GMP’s
• Working closely with others as a part of a strong packaging team
• Reporting to packaging line lead hand or supervisor, and following work instructions
• Adhering to the company’s health and safety practices including enhanced COVID-19 measures.
• 2+yrs in manufacturing packaging environment
• Excellent attitude and work ethic
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to lift 20-40lb boxes regularly throughout a shift
• Forklift experience is considered an asset
• Willingness to work shift schedules and overtime as required