Job responsibilities include:
• Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow plant policies and procedures.
• Understand and have a working knowledge of GHS and SDS.
• Manufacturing and Transferring of many different kinds of Chemicals.
• Follow specified sampling procedures, sample finish batches upon completion, Label and take samples to the lab for testing. Make batch adjustments prescribed by the lab when necessary. Re-sample if required.
• Remove garbage and empty drums for disposal as required.
• Maintain a tidy, clean and safe work area at all times while batching.
• Clean and sanitize equipment as required or assigned.
• Develop and encourage a high level of positive work ethics and team building, understanding and developing continuous improvement knowledge.
• Must be able to continuously learn to operate all compounding equipment in the department assigned.
• Have a working knowledge of inventory practices.
• Other duties as assigned.
To qualify, you should:
• Must be able to lift & carry weights up to 45 kg.
• Grade 12 education or equivalent. College or University is an asset.
• Forklift License /experience is an asset.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English. Have a good mathematical aptitude.
• Able to work overtime when required.
• Basic computer experiences.
• Must be comfortable moving heavy raw material drums and equipment.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks to maintain an effective work environment.
All customers are required to wear a mask once entering a building. Anyone in our company who can work remotely is doing so during this Pandemic.