Job responsibilities include:
• Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
• Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fibre-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures and other electrical components.
• Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
• Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, and regulators.
• Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
• Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices.
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
• Work along with the maintenance team to perform assigned preventative and corrective actions.
• Complete and file all required documentation in an orderly and timely manner.
• Communicate processing information to designated personnel on shift.
• Assist other team members as needed.
• 5 + years of experience in an Industrial Manufacturing environment.
• Red Seal Certification is a MUST
• Computer knowledge of spreadsheets and analytical tools.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and a positive attitude.
• Effective communication and collaboration with others.
• Mechanical understanding is an asset.
• Able to work independently and on different shifts/overtime as needed.
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good working knowledge and ability to navigate PC windows and/or G-Suite environment.
• Ability to learn new software quickly and willingness to continuously develop technology skills.
• Coachable; Professional; Flexible schedule; Approachable; Quick learner; and Self-motivated.
All customers are required to wear a mask once entering a building. Anyone in our company who can work remotely is doing so during this Pandemic.