Bottle Blowing Specialist
Job responsibilities include:
• Understand, follow and enforce all established health and safety, quality, GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices;
• Set-up, operate and troubleshoot PET injection blow molding machines and auxiliary equipment producing high quality bottles;
• Perform and/or assist with mold changes as necessary when instructed by the packaging production management;
• Focus on improving the process of injection blow molding with regards to machine efficiency and reduce scrap rates;
• Define and monitor PET blow molding machine set up and operation parameters, maintaining clear documentation and product history;
• Ensure all quality control procedures and checks are being followed and executed to maintain a stable process and product quality;
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.Work well with people in achieving shift and company goals;
• Assist Line Operators and maintenance personnel with mechanical repairs;
• Work along with the maintenance team to perform assigned preventative and corrective actions;
• Complete and file all required documentation in an orderly and timely manner;
• Communicate processing information to designated personnel on shift;
• Assist other team members as needed.
• 10 + years of experience specifically injection PET Bottle blow molding or plastic manufacturing (Multi cavity Manual-Semi and Automatic Machines).
• Understand operation and maintenance of high pressure oil free air compressors.
• QA experience in preforms and PET bottle testing.
• Computer knowledge on spreadsheets and analytical tools.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and positive attitude.
• Effective communication and collaboration with others.
• Proven leadership skills and team leadership.
• Thermodynamics/Mechanical and electrical understanding.
• Able to work independently and on different shifts/overtime as needed.
• Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
• Good working knowledge and ability to navigate a PC windows and/or G-Suite environment.
• Ability to learn new software quickly and willingness to continuously develop technology skills.
• Coachable; Professional; Flexible schedule; Approachable; Quick learner; and Self-motivated.
All customers are required to wear a mask once entering a building. Anyone in our company who can work remotely is doing so during this Pandemic.